Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I recently purchased a Blu-ray/ DVD player model BP250. but

Customer Question

I recently purchased a Blu-ray/ DVD player model BP250. but just cannot get it to work. I took it back to PC world and they could nt get it to work either, but have replaced it, but it just the same. I even bought a new HDMI cable but it makes no difference, and have tried it with 3 television sets, but to know avail. I have been on line regarding manuals and it comes back not recognised. Please can you help. Thank you.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, What is the model number off of the back of the TV you're connecting it to right now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its a LG television. Model No. 32LN575V. - ZE.
Serial No. 304MAPNAL 352.
Product Code. 32LN575V - ZE.BEKYLJP.
Maufactured. April 2013.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Asabove
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the reply. Something is either being done wrong, or some equipment is not functional- 2 different players, 2 different cables and 3 different TV's can only lead one to believe the procedure is not being done correctly. First, on the TV 32" TV above are there any other devices (cable/SAT box, etc.) that ARE working with HDMI on the set?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All now fine and working thank you.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Okay good to hear, was the TV not set to the correct Input? If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. You can follow up at any time if needed.