LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  35 years technical audio and video systems integrator
444199

I have a Sony VCR which I still use occasionally , it has been

Customer Question

I have a Sony VCR which I still use occasionally , it has been working o. k. until recently
but now I can get picture but no sound . Can you help me. The model isSLV- SE740G/ 1
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;I`ll start with the AV connections , it stands for audio/video and uses color coded cables like yellow for video and red/white for audioThe other type for a vcr like yours would be a coaxial cable in the antenna/cable terminalWhich one do you have ?