LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  35 years technical audio and video systems integrator
444199

I've just acquired Panasonic DMR-EX97EB HD recorder. How can

Customer Question

I've just acquired Panasonic DMR-EX97EB HD recorder. How can I format DVD-R discs ?
How can I watch the TV when the timer programme is recording. How can I high speed my DVD+R discs. I've downloaded a whole list of films ( Talking Pictures ) and I can only record them in standard play which means I have to wait hours for them to complete.. and in the meantime I can't watch the TV.
Help!!
Mike Cronin
Category: Recorders and Players
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, yesterday evening I asked you to refund my £20 as I've taken the 7 day trial offer. Have you returned this to me please ? If you haven't, I'll ask my Credit Card Company to reclaim it for me. Secondly, are you any nearer to answering my questions ?
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Do you need the user manual for this one or do you have one?

Also what have you tried to format?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm trying to download programmes from the recorder hard drive to DVD+R discs at HIGH SPEED. The recorder will not let me do this. I have used the file conversion to change to HL and LP but no difference. I also cannot watch my TV while the recorder is recording/ The instructions unfortunately are so unfriendly and fairly well-up with this kind of thing. Please respond as soon as possible. How is it possible for mew to connect this recorder to my computer so you can take control ?
Also can you please confirm that you have refunded my £20 ?
Mike Cronin
Mike Cronin
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can only format DVD+R discs. Unable to format DVD-R discs. I have the manual available.

Hi, thanks for that info

What happens when you try to format?

Tech Michael