Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I am looking for a vcr/dvd combi in new condition which will

I am looking for a vcr/dvd combi in new condition which will play and record on hard drive, vhs tapes and dvd discs. Could you please tell me where I can obtain one.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

The Toshiba RDXV60 3-in-1 does this for you, and you can purchase it from here, used but like New

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B003LO2RKI/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

It comes with a full warranty

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How much is it and how do I order please
Expert:  Richard replied 10 months ago.

It is £309.00

And you can click on the link I gave and order it directly from there

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.