AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 10 years of electronics support and software development.
57442719

I HAVE a Panasonic DVD Recorder (DMR- EX769EB) I cannot

Customer Question

i HAVE a Panasonic DVD Recorder (DMR- EX769EB) I cannot record any further Programmes, I get A "HARD DISC DRIVE IS FULL) IS IT POSSIBLE TO "WIPE" THE HDD drive? so that I can record further prgrammes" THANK YOU. ***@******.***
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 1 month ago.

Hey there, my name is ***** ***** I will personally be assisting you today! I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible.

Please give me a moment to review your posted question.

Yes, it is absolutely possible to open up some memory. I will post the instructions for deleting titles in just a moment, I need to type them out.

Follow the steps below to delete the titles to make room. Please remember to rate my service before you leave today, and remember it is my service you are rating and not this website or your device. If for ANY reason you feel my service has been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)

1. Press the Drive Select button on the remote to choose the HDD
  2. Press the Function Menu button
  3. Select the option to Delete
  4. Select the item you want and choose to delete it, or you can choose to delete all titles

This will allow you to delete titles to make room.

Thank you for allowing me to help the other day!

Please keep in mind the only way the site credits me with assisting you is if you rate my service to you, so please take 2 seconds to do so. If for ANY reason you feel my service has not been anything but excellent, please let me know before rating :)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Will reply when I see if what you have told me to do works. I am not able to so at the moment. Thanks

Perfect, thank you!