michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a Panasonic DVD recorder DMR-EZ47VEB and the colour

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic DVD recorder DMR-EZ47VEB and the colour has gone, it's just
monochrome,black and white even on playback How can I get the colour to return?
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

check the audio video cable or the hdmi cable whichever is connected to the tv unplug the cable from both the ends and reconnect it while you try this steps please make sure the power cable is plugged from the tv and the dvd player. Connect the cable and then power it back on. Let me know how it goes.

Please remember when we are dealing with this kind of issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the provided troubleshooting step does not help or work don't be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Before I saw your answer, I tried replacing the scart lead, and now it works perfectly.
Thankyou for your interest. Do I still have to pay?
Regards, Ray.
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 month ago.

For billing related question please contact customer care.

My job was to answer the question which you have posted with us.