Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I get the commentary from the player whilst watching another

Channel
Assistant: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Panasonic dimr ex 769
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It has been a problem that has gradually getting worse
Assistant: Anything else you want the video expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the panasonic (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have done that. I noticed that the power connector was not making a very positive connection. I have put it have more positively and It seems to have solved the problem
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
As it appears to have solved he problem I am happy to sign off on that so if you could tell me haw to sign off I will leave kit at that.

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.