Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a DVD player 550 (i believe) and want to know how I

I have a DVD player 550 (i believe) and want to know how I can stop my dvd at the end of one of a series of programmes and get back to there next time. It always reverts back to the beginning

Hi there and welcome

I am sorry but on this device you cannot, it does not keep a memory of where you where at which is why it always goes to the beginning each time.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the page, then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I sincerely ***** ***** I wont be charged for your reply as you've not been able to help me.

Sorry but I am confused here.

You asked a question wishing for an answer and I provided you a clear answer to this.

Did you miss the answer?