Cher
Cher, Relationship Advisor
Experience:  Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Confidante, Friend
1470369

Does Russell Bakewell like me and if he does why doe he say

Customer Question

Does Russell Bakewell like me and if he does why doe he say he doesn't? How do I
Move forward with him.
His birthday is XXXXX 1st jan 1991 and mine is 26th feb 1995.
Also this is an astrology/tarot question really
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I can wait until tomorrow afternoon? I kind of need to know by say, 3 o clock tomorrow?
Thank you for your reply. We will continue to search for a Professional to assist you within your time frame. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hello, and welcome to Just Answer.

From the cards I've drawn for your reading, Russell Bakewell likes you as a friend at this time, but not in a romatic way. He won't admit he likes you because he is involved with someone and is not looking for any other romantic entanglements. He's also reluctant to tell you he likes you, even as a friend, because of the age difference between you; this causes him some concern.

To move forward with him, just continue to be in his presence, be friendly, but not overly friendly to the point of annoying, and stay within his circle of friends, if this is possible. As long as you are involved in, perhaps, group activities with him and others, and see him on a steady basis, he might not continue to say he doesn't like you, but start to notice your great qualities.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

Please rate with positive feedback (a happy, smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Thanks very much! Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority and my only goal is to provide you with Excellent Service!

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post in my 'Ask a Question' box here: http://www.justanswer.com/general/expert-Cher/ and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Another expert said he does like me but doesn't want to admit it because he's not ready for a relationship.If I were older, would he feel differently?And is there any chance of us ever getting together?Also he does tell me he likes me as a friend, all the time, we're really great friends, he tells me everything, and I was so sure he liked me!
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Yes, I think a lot of this has to do with your age, and if you were older it would make a difference, but we really can't go down that path, because your age is something we can't change, of course. Because he likes you as a friend and you're really great friends now, that is very good for your situation. Right now, he doesn't want to become involved in a relationship with you and feels very comfortable just being friends, but down the line, he may change his mind and decide that he's ready for a relationship with you.

Most successful relationships start out with the two people being really good friends. Great friendship is the basis of almost all romantic relationships, so I think patience on your part is needed now; however, continue to be great friends and don't bring it up to him that you would like it to be more (if you have, already). Just keep playing it cool and it will happen if it is meant to be.

I wish you only happiness and a wonderful New Year!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
He already knows I like him. :S
I really want this, I've only got 8 months before I go to uni...if its going to happen, it will have to happen before then.
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hi again and thanks for your reply with more information.

I'm glad he already knows you like him, but you can't keep pushing it or you might push him away and I know you don't want to do that.

I understand you feel if this is going to happen, it will have to happen before you go to uni, but if it doesn't happen, you will still have a good friend, and think of all the opportunities you will have to meet new people when you start uni; if you hook up with Russell, you will #1. be away from each other, so that's not the most desirable type of relationship, and #2. deny yourself the opportunity to meet new people closer to your own age and in your same situation (attending uni)?

Right now, you're going to have to play it by ear and see what happens. He knows you're going to uni in 8 months, so if he changes his mind about not just being friends, but wants to begin a romantic relationship, yes, it will have to happen within that period of time. From what he's already said, the fates are not favorable for it happening, but, predictions are not written in stone and you make your own destiny, so the possibility is always there as you follow your own path to happiness.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
But there's definitely something there, I saw him today and sometimes just the way he looks at me..it's like he's wishing I was older or something, because I know he would if I was :( why does age matter? It's just a number at the end of the day..
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Also, thanks for your patience, as we are in different times zones, so I was offline at the time you posted back.

The way he's looking at you, you're right, he may be wishing you were older and then he might be interested in starting a romantic relationship with you; however, age matters in many ways and even though it is ust a number at the end of the day, it still signifies a certain amount of maturity and life experiences gained for an individual. I've drawn another card for you, The Chariot, and this is a positive card, typically reflecting triumph, but also indicates you must focus scattered energies into what you want. It also indicates travel and we know you will be going to uni, within 8 months. If you feel he's looking at you in such a way that he wants to be more than friends, hint around to him about it and see what his reaction is. You can't 'make' someone like you that way, but if you already have a great friendship, there's always the possibility that a romantic path is destined for you two.

~~If you wish to request me in the future, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Also there's no awkwardness between us, even though he knows I like him. If he didn't feel the same way at all, he would surely feel awkward about it, and he doesn't.
We're so comfortable around one another, it's nice, it just feels right.
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hi again,

It's great that there's no awkwardness between you, even though he knows how you feel; that just represents how strong your friendship is and how well you know each other. If you keep up this great, close friendship and you said you can talk to him about anything and he can talk to you about anything, he might come around and start liking you 'that' way, too, before you have to leave for uni.

You are very mature for your age, and I'm sure he recognizes that rare quality within you, or else you wouldn't get on so well and have so much in common.

You have something rare and wonderful in the way you feel so comfortable with each other, so cherish that for now and you might be in for a great surprise before you go away to school. You both have a great deal of positive energy surrounding you.

Please RATE with Positive Feedback (Laughing) if you found my answer helpful, so I may be credited by the site for my assistance. Thanks very much!

Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority and my only goal is to provide you with Excellent Service!

~~If you wish to request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Positive energy? What does that mean and is that normal?
I know, he thought I was twenty when I first met him six months ago...
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Positive energy means you both have positive outlooks and believe things will happen for the best and to improve your lives. It is normal for some people, but others have negative energy surrounding them. Having positive energies surrounding you is very beneficial.

If he thought you were twenty when you first met him, yes, that's great; he thinks you're mature beyond your years. If you know each other only six months and have gotten so close in that short period of time, there's definitely a great connection between you!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If only he were a few years younger or i were a few years older hey?I really want it to work out, not even just for my own benefit, but for his too. I could be really good for him, I know it. So frustrating.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't understand, he's done an extra shift this week at work for me, which means he's done 6 this week. There's not ANYONE he would do that for, he hates work.
But he did it for me.
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I know how frustrating it is for you, re: the age factor, especially when you see each other so often! The fact that he did an extra shift at work for you this week is certainly impressive! You are absolutely right--he would NOT do that for anyone, especially because he hates work.

He really holds you in high regard and I think you will be able to talk him into making it more than a friendship before you leave for uni. He cares for you very much and you can point out to him (subtly--through words and actions) how mature you are, far beyond your years. Give him time--I feel that he will come around.

Please take a moment to RATE with Positive Feedback (Laughing) if you found my answer helpful, as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my assistance. Thanks very much!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You really think I've got a shot with him?
Maybe I'm just not nice looking enough for him, I don't pretend to be a supermodel, and he's gorgeous and could get anyone he wanted.
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your patience,

I was temporarily offline when you posted back.

I do think you've got a shot with him. He likes your looks. That's not it, at all. As we first discussed, it's basically your age, but once you have a birthday at the end of next month, I think he'll see you in a different light, re: the age. I'm glad he's gorgeous! : ) He does not think you're not nice looking enough for him.

Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority and my only goal is to provide you with Excellent Service! Please let me know that I have, by Rating positive before exiting this page. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
So just keep being the same then? Just act as I normally do, flirt when he flirts ect?
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Yes, definitely! Just act normally, be yourself and flirt back when he flirts with you. He likes you for who you are, so don't change a thing!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Just say we got into a relationship...which is unlikely but, say we did, would it last? I mean, are we compatible enough?
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hi again,

If you should get into a relationship, yes, I feel it would last because so far, you have proven to be very compatible. You get along so well and can tell each other anything. As I mentioned before, a solid friendship is a great basis for a good relationship and you already have a great friendship; you would make an amazing couple!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Everyone else thinks so aha :) people reckon I'd be 'good' for him.
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hi again,

Yes, everyone else thinks so, because you ARE 'good' for him! To have gotten so close in such a short period of time, is really a testament to how compatible you are. The reading I have done for you has show that he will realize how much you mean to him, before you go to uni. You are definitely on a positive track with him!

Please remember to take a moment to RATE with Positive Feedback ('smiley face'--Laughing) if you found my answer helpful. That is the only way in which I receive credit from the site, for my assistance.

Thanks very much, I appreciate it! Smile

~~PLEASE NOTE: After Rating, this will not cut off our communication; we can still continue our conversation with any follow up questions you may have, at no additional charge~~

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Is there any real tomescale you could put on it?
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

From my readings, I can give you an approximate time scale of about six months, but please remember that not all predictions are written in stone and you make your own destiny by following the your karmic paths.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Okay thanks :) and does he think about me a lot when I'm not around?
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and you're most welcome!

You're a big part of his life and yes, he does think about you a lot when you're not around; however, he is happiest when you do spend time together!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I don't see him enough at the moment, he's what makes me happy as well, I saw him today and I realised how much I missed him..It just makes me wonder if he misses me in the same way? Does he?
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

About how often do you see him? I'm so glad you feel happy when you see him and you were able to see him today! Kiss Yes, I feel he does miss you in the same way when he doesn't see you for a while, but as you did, today, he realizes it when he sees you again. If there's any way to arrange to see him more, but make it seem 'casual', definitely try to do that.

I'm happy to continue answering your follow up questions, and you're not required to Rate me until you're satisfied with the answer, but if you wanted to go ahead and Rate me 'OK', 'Good' or 'Excellent', for what I've done so far, you won't have to do it again later, and I will be happy to continue to follow up with you, as I mentioned earlier. Rating my answer now, will not prevent us from continuing our conversation, if you have any follow up questions. I will always be here for you.

The deposit you made does not credit me for my answers, until you click a Positive Rating in the Ratings Box. If you don't see the Ratings Box or have a problem with submitting your Rating, please let me know here, that you would like to Rate me Positively, and I will have it taken care of for you. Thanks very much!
Laughing

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Twice a week maybe? But only at the gym and not for long.
Awww, He's sweet, he did say 'I've not seen you for a while'
Hmmm, there might be, I'm going to have to have a think though..maybe if I just go and train in the gym more?
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again,

Oh that WAS sweet, and I'm glad he said it to you! Laughing

If the only time you see him is at the gym, then yes, if you can arrange it to go to the gym more often, you will see him more often! I think that idea is great! The more he sees you, the more often you'll be in his mind.

I hope you have found my answers helpful so far, and if so, please let me know by clicking RATE on choices 3, 4, or 5 ("Good" or "Excellent" would be great). Thank you, I'd appreciate it! Laughing

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yeah he's such a nice boy, just can't make his mind up apparently..think his heads fighting his heart a bit where I'm concerned. He doesn't keep his distance, he stands really close to me when talking and doesn't break eye contact.
These are all good things right?
Yeah I can get him on his own too. After next week I'll make it to the gym more because my exams will be over, and I'll have a car.
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Fantastic, re: your plan for next week, when you'll be finished with exams and will have a car, so you can go to the gym more often! You're a smart cookie! Laughing (do you have that expression in the UK, also, or is it an 'Americanism'? lol)

Oh, what doll he sounds like, the way you describe him! Yes, if he stands really close to you when talking nad doesn't break eye contact these are VERY good things. Holding eye contact means he's really listening to you and interested in what you have to say.

Things sound like they are definitely moving in a positive direction for you!

****Please remember: My only goal is to provide you with EXCELLENT service. If I have, please take a moment to RATE my answer in a positive manner, as that is the only way I am compensated by the site for my answers. Thanks very much, I appreciate it!****

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No it's not an Americanism, I say it all the time aha!
You really think so? I really hope so!
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Oh, good! I'm glad you use the same expression! lol

I do think so, and being able to spend more time with him, means you will get closer and he will think about you more. I've done another reading for you and it is definitely a positive one. I drew an Ace card and these always signify positive changes coming your way! This is exciting!

As I mentioned earlier, we can still continue our conversation even after you provide a positive Rating for me! Thanks so much!
Laughing

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ahhh I hope so! I could do with a bit of luck..there's just something about him, I can't shake the feeling!
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again,

Yes, there is definitely something about him and your feeling is correct, that's why you can't shake it! Laughing

You will get your bit of luck!

Laughing

Best regards,
Cher
Cher, Relationship Advisor
Experience: Extensive experience as Educator/Teacher, Counselor, Spouse, Parent, Confidante, Friend
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Anything else you can tell me or?
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

At this time, I think I've covered all I saw from the readings I've done and if you will start seeing him more often, for example, at the gym, this will be very beneficial for you and in the progress of your relationship.

Thanks very much for your positive rating; if you have any more follow up questions for me, I will always be happy to answer them for you! Just remember to begin your question with 'For Cher'.

It's always my pleasure to be of help to such a lovely person as yourself!
Laughing

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
What are the chances of him really liking me at the moment but not wanting to do anything about it because of the age?
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I feel the chances are pretty high of him liking you at the moment, but not wanting to move forward with it due to the age. I feel things will change after your birthday at the end of next month. : )

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I just really like him, and he's always giving me flirty eyes, he appears to really love having me around, and understands me, we're on the same wavelength totally, and I really like that. I think it makes him happy when I'm around as well...
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply and for your patience.

If you really like him and you feel he is always flirting with you and loves having you around, plus he understands you/is on the same wavelength as you on many things, then just continue to be yourself around him, try to see him more often, as we discussed (more gym time) and you will both be happy when you're with each other.

As I mentioned, I feel there will be a positive change in the relationship after your birthday at the end of February.

Best regards,
Cher

PS: I will be away from the keyboard for a little while, so if you post back and I don't reply immediately, you'll know why--just wanted to let you know! Laughing
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The other day he gave me a hug goodbye when he gave everyone else high fives or handshakes, granted it was a very lose hug and more friendly than anything else, but is this a good sign?
Also I just sent him a cheeky text, just commenting on his lack of training and how he should come to circuits on a Tuesday night, will he reply?
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Also, thanks very much for your patience, as I was just notified of your response.

Oh, his hug sounds so sweet! Yes, I would take this as a good sign. Laughing

He enjoyed your cheeky text and I feel he will reply.

Please let me know if he does! Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You're sure he likes me?
Ahh it's so difficult to tell..
He's having a 'strength' contest with another lifeguard tomorrow purely because I said the other lifeguard was stronger, so he's trying to prove he isn't.
Is that just for me?
I said I'd be impressed if he did beat him, because I bet a tenner against him winning. So if Russ wins, I owe him a tenner, so maybe it's just the money aspect?
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

I do think he holds you in a special part of his heart!

The lifeguard contest sounds like a great time! It may be just for you since you said the other lifeguard was stronger, so he wants to prove you wrong and he took it as a challenge. No, it has nothing to do with the money; he honestly wants to win this contest to prove himself and impress you!

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
He just asked me to go to his bothers dance class, he invited everyone but seemed to really want me to go...I don't understand him!He also said he still wants me to teach him guitar..I said I would, so good signs?Do you think we'll kiss anytime soon????
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Cher?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.