TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

Afternoon, i need to speak to someone regarding my current

Customer Question

Afternoon, i need to speak to someone regarding my current relationship, is ther a way that we can set up a telephonic consultation?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 4 years ago.

Hi! I see you're offline. I don't know if we will be online at the same time so let's proceed on a question and then answer basis. You can reply to this posting when it's convenient for you and then I'll reply back as soon as I am online and we can go back and forth like that. It's not a phone consultation, but it can work if we're patient, okay?

Can you share with me what the problem is that you're encountering in your present relationship?

Be as detailed as you can about the relationship and the problems. Any extra information that will help, feel free to share.

Dr. Mark