TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I have been seeing a lady that I met via a dating site since

Customer Question

I have been seeing a lady that I met via a dating site since January. We are getting on very well. However the only issue I have is that I have removed my profile but she still has hers. Should I ask her to remove hers now or is it too early or does it display a lack of trust?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistMaryAnn replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I'd like to help you wit your question.

At this point, you have been dating for over 4 months so asking her why her profile is still up is reasonable, especially if you have talked about dating each other exclusively (if not, you may want to ask her about that first before you bring up the profile). It may help to give her the benefit of the doubt initially by just asking about the profile. Maybe even joking that she might have forgotten. That way she doesn't become defensive. But either way, this issue needs addressed before you go forward.

I hope this has helped you,
Kate