Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Psychotherapist
Experience:  Dr. Mark is a PhD in psychology helping with relationships
50444359

my wife decided 3 weeks ago that she did not want to be with

Customer Question

my wife decided 3 weeks ago that she did not want to be with me anymore. She told me that "it was me not you, i just dont want to be here anymore". She left and informed me that she would get the rest of her belonging soon. Every time she asks to come and pick the items up, i always make sure i am out. She then take a small amount and always has a excuse why she could not take it all at once. This time she again attended today, took very little once she knew i was out and asked later if she could pop back tomorrow for the rest. I again asked what time, again so i could be out, but this time she would not give me a time. I have had no contact with her since she went, giving her time and space. There is no affair taking place, i really think that she is confused. She is currently living at her mothers. Why will she not take all of her things in one go ? I am very confused and very emotional at the moment hence why i really dont want to see her. I also love her to death.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 4 years ago.

I just responded to your reply in the other question thread you made. I'm unsure if you intended this question to be as a way to get a different opinion from a second expert or not. Let me know. If you can't access my answer in the other thread, let me know also.

If you could give a positive rating, I'd be appreciative. Thanks,

Dr. Mark
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 4 years ago.
Hi! I'm very glad that I was able to help you with this and thank you for your positive rating. If I can help you in the future in any way, please don't hesitate to let me know.

All the best,
Dr. Mark