TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

Apart from and food my husband wants nothing else from

Customer Question

Apart from sex and food my husband wants nothing else from me.. we dint share a relationship nothing atall.. we have no secrets or aanything.. we hardly go iut to movies or meals.. we have a son together who's currently 9 months, when he comes home he picks him up and plays with him for half an hour or so and then goes back to watching t.v.. he rather watch t.v than cuddle with me... when I tell him im upset all he says is is " you should pray" if I tell him how I feel hel go straight to his brother and tell him everything I told him.. in which leads to it being a joke as his brother then laughs it off by telling me... when I cry he tells me to stop wver reacting..he never holds my hand in public and says what will every one think when thwy see us holding hands... he never randomly hugs or kisses me.. we never go out for a drive or anything. . I try so hard.. I kiss him every day hugg him when hes back from work cook clean and look after baby.. I look forward in seeing after work every day but all he does is make me feel worthless and eatand wwatch t.v.. we have been married two years in fact 3rd year going... xiukd you believe we only been shopping once and never been on holiday and and hes never taken a day off work just so we can soend the day together... and if he does take a day off or leave work early he will go out with his freinds instead of coming home to me... Is this normal for a relationship or is it me who has high expectations.. all I want is to be loved and I don't feel that... ND BEFORE YOU SAY sit down and tell him how I feel ive tries it.. ivw told him im depressed and he only went and told his brothers whih then became a joke.... If he ever wanta something from me its sex and only that... P.s I can't tell my mother as she also thinks its a joke and laughs about it... What shall I dooo....

Category: Relationship
Expert:  clairep80 replied 4 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I am unclear whether you are looking for legal advice or Relationship help - could you clarify this please?
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Relationship help

Expert:  clairep80 replied 4 years ago.
Hi Iqra
Then I shall transfer you to the correct section
There may be a little delay - but my colleagues are worth waiting for!
Claire
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry I can't wait could I just get my money back