Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

Married, am in love with someone else. have stopped seeing

Customer Question

Married, am in love with someone else. have stopped seeing them can I make marriage work?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Rafael M.T.Therapist replied 3 years ago.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Hello, I am Rafael. Thanks for asking your question - I'm here to support you. (Information posted here is not private or confidential but public).

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I am sorry to know about your situation.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Marriage could work if you still have enough affection, care about it and feel willing to work on rebuilding it with your spouse, together as a team, ideally with professional marriage psychotherapy/counseling support.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

If that's what you want, then co communication should be kept with the other person, otherwise you could easily self-sabotage your plan.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Individual psychotherapy would allow you to work on any personal issues and concerns affecting you. From there marriage counseling would work helping both to make necessary changes and improvement to rebuild trust, affection, passion and a fulfilling relationship. Again this could only work if both of you still have enough affection, caring, respect and willingness to work on it as a team.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

If you want to talk about it please join the chat. I am here to support you. Thanks.

Rafael M.T.Therapist says:10/9/13 8:11 AM

10/9/13 8:11 AM

10/9/13 8:13 AM

10/9/13 8:15 AM

10/9/13 8:18 AM

10/9/13 10:20 AM

* I have been looking forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to reply. Thanks