Elliott, LPCC, NCC
Elliott, LPCC, NCC, Psychotherapist
Experience:  35 years of experience as a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, National Certified Counselor and a college professor.
40019946

I am trying to speak to my ex-girlfriend whom I deeply loved

Customer Question

I am trying to speak to my ex-girlfriend whom I deeply loved to try and give another serious endeavour into our relationship, what's a logical and romantic way to write a letter about it to her?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Elliott, LPCC, NCC replied 3 years ago.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Seeking expert testimony is a sign of strength. A personal relationship with a caring professional is proven clinically effective.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Dear ______,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Since you have been gone from my life, the world has lost its color, food has lost its taste, and the future ahead seems drab and lonely without the thought of being with you again.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I see other couples laughing and enjoying each other and longingly wish that it was you and I once more.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I never knew how much you brightened the world for me, but now that you are no longer with me, a great void has grown inside me, that only your love can fill.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I want to do so much to please you and fulfill you if only you will give me another chance. I long to gaze into those lovely eyes and once more see through them into the beauty of your soul.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

I pray that you will talk to me again and let us get together if only for a brief meeting.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Let's at least see what happens when we get together, face to face. I believe that you may see and feel what I do. We have had so much going for each other.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Please give us just a brief chance. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Will that help?

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Warm regards,

Elliott, LPCC, NCC :

Elliott, MAE, LPCC, NCC, CCMHC