Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

Long time problem need Viagra most of time

Customer Question

Long time erection problem need Viagra most of time
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Rafael M.T.Therapist replied 4 years ago.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Hello, I am Rafael. Thanks for asking your question - I'm here to support you. (Information posted here is not private or confidential but public).

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I am very sorry to know about this frustrating situation.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Could you please tell me more about you and about this problem?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

What's your age and for how long have you had problems getting and keeping a good erection?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Could you please answer these questions for me to better understand your situation?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Erectile disorder is a very common problem, and most times it is caused by mental or emotional problems like stress, marital conflict, depression or any other life issue directly or indirectly affecting sexual performance.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

But some times there could be medical problems causing this disorder, and that's why getting a complete medical evaluations by an urologist and endocrinologist to make sure you are healthy at those levels are necessary, to rule out physical or physiological problems causing the erectile dysfunction.

JACUSTOMER-94mqwl42- : My partner is 48 I am 49
Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Thank you for replying

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Please tell me more about this problem.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

If the person suffering erectile dysfunction has already had these evaluations and confirmed that there is no medical condition causing it, then this person could fully focus on working on the psychological-emotional issues causing and fueling this sexual problem.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Assuming this person has been having problems attaining full erection and/or to keeping it long enough to allow a healthy and fulfilling sexual intercourse for him and his partner, and that Viagra has helped in some way but not fully, then I could say that no drug including viagra could rehabilitate a person from a sexual dysfunction, it could only help by artificially promoting an erection, but many times it would not even work, if the nature of the dysfunction happens to be psychological.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

A sex therapist would be the best expert to look for, in order to work on rehabilitating from this disorder. Rehabilitation is possible as long as the person commits to it, working on personal issues and situations leading to it, from marital and family problems, to anxiety management, coping skills and deepening communication, harmony and intimacy in the relatiosnhip

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Does it make sense?

Thank you for replying
11/19/13 3:54 PM
Please tell me more about this problem.
11/19/13 4:05 PM
11/19/13 4:10 PM
11/19/13 4:12 PM
A sex therapist would be the best expert to look for, in order to work on rehabilitating from this disorder. Rehabilitation is possible as long as the person commits to it, working on personal issues and situations leading to it, from marital and family problems, to anxiety management, coping skills and deepening communication, harmony and intimacy in the relationship
11/19/13 4:13 PM
Does it make sense?