TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

I finish with my boyfriend because he never help me with all

Customer Question

I finish with my boyfriend because he never help me with all most nothing. He likes to put me down all the time he heat the fact I am more brith than him. He never happy heat take me out for meal or what so ever. The proble is I am a very good looking women I love smile I am full of life but I love him and I send him out of my life. What can do please help.thanks
Edit
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 3 years ago.
Hi and welcome. I'm a Licensed Master Social Worker with more than 20 years experience working with individuals and families on a variety of issues.

It is hard to get over a lost love but from what you say he did not treat you well and you deserve more. your looks do not make you special or not special...your heart does and it sounds like you have a beautiful heart.

Feel what you feel and take time to heal from him. If the love is there then he will do what he needs to to treat you with love and care. If he cannot do that then you know. Yes it is painful but I am not sure it is more painful to feel the loss than to feel the pain when he treats you poorly.

Take the time to heal and love yourself. You are a beautiful person and please hold onto that.