Rafael M.T.Therapist
Rafael M.T.Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience:  MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach
65591635

Hello I need to talk to you

I need to talk to you
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Rafael M.T.Therapist replied 2 years ago.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Hello, I am Rafael. Thanks for asking your question - I'm here to support you. (Information posted here is not private or confidential but public).

Customer:

Hello how are you?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Thank you for being here.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I am fine, thanks, XXXXX XXXXX?

Customer:

im pretty good, thanks.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I am glad to hear that.

Customer:

I text him today " I miss you terribly" and he replied " Bless and Awww

Customer:

what does it mean?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

He replied: "Bless and Awww"?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I do not know what that means.

Customer:

what he actually trying to say? any idea?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Then you decided to take this initiative and clearly tell him how much you miss him, and he only said that?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

No, I have never heard something like that.

Customer:

really

Customer:

can you ask someone in this site, they might help me

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Let me look for that, I think I got it

Customer:

ok

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

It seems to be a way some people use to another that they are listening and pays attention to what you said without engaging into a dialogue about what you said.

Customer:

so, that's mean he does not have any feelings for me?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

It's a simple way of saying you were nice and being grateful for what you said.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

It would mean he is telling you thank s for the nice words about missing him.

Customer:

I see

Customer:

so what should I write to him back?

Customer:

so what you think, does he like me?

Customer:

or he just trying to polite with me?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

You could ask him to talk by phone or by Skype if you want to actually share a little bit with him, since sending brief texts like this one would not help much for you to start knowing each other better and see if you could build some closeness or not.

Customer:

he doesn't use any other social network except WhatsApp

Customer:

we chat on WhatsApp

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

As I said yesterday, you should never believe that a person likes you base don a simple text, that would be unrealistic and would not help you to take good care of yourself at an emotional level. You could only find out if a person likes you but sharing enough experiences-communication with that person, whose words and consistent actions do clearly show he likes you.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Then talk to him about it. You are both adults, then I do not see what would be the problem if you are this interested in him, to talk about it and find out, if he is really willing to share and build a relationship with you for sure he would not miss such chance.

Customer:

ok

Customer:

so, he like my message?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I think so, but please understand that a little message like this is like a greeting to a person, and you could never build a relationship and believe a person likes you romantically as an adult based on something this small, you can only do that through direct sharing as adults openly talking about yourselves, what you want, like, expect, sharing time and experiences together, and if both openly share these same romantic feelings, expectations and plans, then you would know that you could build a relationship together.

Customer:

ok. thank you very much. talk to you later. can I message you, when I need to to you?

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Sure, you can.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

I will be here to supportyou as needed.

Customer:

oh okay. thank you

Customer:

bye for now

Customer:

see you :)

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

You're welcome. Bye :o)

Customer:

have a good night and thanks again.

Rafael M.T.Therapist :

Thank you. Please remember to rate session.

Customer:

ok

Rafael M.T.Therapist, Psychotherapist
Experience: MHT-MHRS-MS-MA Integral Psychotherapist & Life Coach