Counseling4You
Counseling4You, Counselor
Experience:  It is my pleasure to provide you with any assistance I can. MA in Counseling, and experience in private practice.
61600288

Im 28 my sis is 41 n hot we always go on family holidays she

I'm 28 my sis is 41 n hot we always go on family holidays she always goes topless on beach and then I saw a bit of public hair n now I wanna f**k her
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Counseling4You replied 3 years ago.

Counseling4You :

Hello, I just read your post and would be happy to discuss with you.

Counseling4You :

Are you here?

Customer:

Yer I'm here jus nipped to loo

Counseling4You :

Ok, so how long have you had sexual feelings toward your sister?

Customer:

Bout 2 years since I saw the public hair r u a girl or guy

Counseling4You :

I'm a guy....so that incident was the first time you ever had sexual feelings of any type towards her?

Customer:

No I'm adopted n she always babysat wen parents were out n I once got a bath with her

Counseling4You :

That's interesting. So you aren't biologically related. Do you have any idea if she's ever had sexual feelings towards tou?

Counseling4You :

"You"

Customer:

R u there n do you think I'm sick

Counseling4You :

No, I certainly don't think that you're sick. You simply have an attraction to a woman who happens to be in the family that adopted you.

Customer:

No we're.not n she doesn't want anything but I know she does

Counseling4You :

Have you thought about telling her how you feel?

Counseling4You :

If you did tell her, what would her worst possible reaction be?

Customer:

Won't b long. Just off to loo

Customer:

Tried txts she thought I was mad then I was working on her house n I let her catch me

Counseling4You :

Catch you doing what?

Counseling4You :

My advice to you would be to decide whether you should tell your sister. If you decide to tell her, you should do it face to face, without shame. The downside of this approach is thatyou don't know what her reaction will be, and it could cause issues with your adoptive parents as well.

Customer:

Tried texts n was working on her home n let her catch me

Counseling4You :

Your other option is to try to get past this without letting her know how you feel. The best way to do this is to find another woman you are interested in and focus your thoughts on pursuing her.

Counseling4You :

What do you think about these two options?

Customer:

Just playing wi her nickers n bra

Counseling4You :

I wish you the best of luck in deciding which option to choose. Just make sure to think over the consequences before you decide.

Counseling4You :

Have a great evening!

Customer:

Is it wrong to feel this way I love everything bout her from nice arse to lovely tits

Counseling4You :

It's not wrong to feel this way, but you need to decide what actions (or non-actions) will result from these feelings.

Customer:

I went swimming with my sister n kids wen getting dry in my cubicle her knickers came over the top. Not sure how to take it?

Customer:

Do u know the whole situation sorry didn't mean to be rude

Counseling4You :

I'm just not sure where to take our chat at this point. I've offered solid guidance to you about how to deal with this situation, but each time I think our chat is heading towards a close, you mention something about her physical characteristics. Now, I would be happy to answer whatever else I can for you, but I need clarification from you on what additional advice you are seeking.

Customer:

I went swimming with sister n kids but when I was drying off her knickers came over the top into my cubicle wat do I do now

Counseling4You :

Your reaction to that is up to you. You need to decide for yourself whether you want to tell her about your feelings, and then act accordingly. If you decide that you want her to know how you feel, tell her. If you decide that you don't want her to know, you need to find a way to move on.

Customer:

Well how do I take that? Wi the knickers

Counseling4You :

She could have been flirting with you, or she could've just been acting playful in a nonsexual way as well.

Customer:

Thank you mate I just asked her wat the knicker thing was all bout

Counseling4You :

Ok, I hope this situation works out for the best!

Customer:

She has admitted she wants me

Counseling4You :

Well there you go. You are both consenting adults who are not biologically related to each other, so it's up to the two of you to decided together if you want to act on this.

Customer:

Thanks for your advice I appreciate it mate

Counseling4You :

No problem, have a great day!