Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist
15718554

Im not as much sad as Im just wondering. I met a really nice

Customer Question

I'm not as much sad as I'm just wondering. I met a really nice guy, he got my number, we started texting and went out. First date was great-we spent all day together, laughing and joking, talking about past, about things we each like-I had really great time, and he said the same. That evening we ended up at the beach, lying in the sands for two hours and just laughing and talking. When he was leaving, he said he doesn't want to let me go.Next day we met again for few hours-and still everything was nice. (I'm not rushing into anything, I first want to get to know the person). After second date, he texted me when he go home, and-that's it. Silence. Nothing. he had even ideas what to do next time when we meet-and now there is nothing. I waited around 24 hours, then texted him just asking how was his day-no answer-ok, not going to be desperate. I'm not sad, just want to know-how long should I wait till I should be sure that he is "gone" and not interested. We really had great time together, but I'm not the girl who thinks about each guy that he will be the one and only. I just want to know how much time should I give him before I'm giving up my last hope. :)
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 3 years ago.
Hello. There could be a few things that happened and you shouldn't assume the very worst. I would give him maybe 2-3 more days. Don't text him or anything. Maybe he got busy with work or 100 other things. Just move on and let him make the next move. It is a little rude to not respond at all, but some people are just like that.
Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 3 years ago.
I have not heard back from you, nor have you rated my service. I'm just checking in.