TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

hi please need advice...theres this guy am really into...like

hi please need advice...there's this guy am really into...like i admire alot and he was into me before but later change..so he told me he his sexually attracted to me,to cut the story short,what should i do..give in or?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistMaryAnn replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I'd like to help you with your question.

If he was interested in you before then changed his mind, it is most likely a good idea to not get into a relationship with him. You may like him a lot, but if he is interested in you only sexually but not emotionally, that will most likely only end up with you hurt once he has had sex with you and decides to move on. If there is no emotional attachment, there is no reason for him to continue the relationship.

I hope this has helped you,
Kate

May I please request that if you find the service I provided helpful at all that you rate me with three or above? Your rating is the only way I am reimbursed for my answer. Thank you so much!