DrJackiePhD
DrJackiePhD, Doctor
Experience:  I have been doing research in relational/interpersonal communication since 1998. My Ph.D. is in interpersonal communication.
68163550

Mind Thinking

I think I need help with controlling what my mind things and saying the right things

Category: Relationship
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 3 years ago.
DrJackiePhD :

Hi, I'm Dr. Jackie, a communications/relationship expert. Are you online?

DrJackiePhD :

DrJackiePhD :

I'm going to switch to Q&A. If you come online in the meantime, I'll try to switch over and catch you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please could you advise me I am going through a very tough time

Hi Yusuf,
First, do you want to chat online? If so, you will have to re-post the question. The system might ask you for another deposit--but that is just to hold the question. We experts don't get paid until we have helped you and you are satisfied and rate us that way.
So if you want to chat, you will need to re-post the question and ask for me.
Or, if you want to continue in this venue of Q&A, I can try to help you this way.
Best,
==Dr. Jackie