Dr. Paige
Dr. Paige, Psychologist
Experience:  Ph.D. Licensed Psychologist
15718554

Wife is planning to move out with my kids in the next few days.

Wife is planning to move out with my kids in the next few days. No hidden agenda no adultery just not happy. I think it's wrong what are my options
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. Paige replied 3 years ago.
Hello. Unfortunately, if it has gotten to this point, there isn't much you can do other than try to speak with her, find out why she isn't happy and see if you both can remedy it. Without any other information, I can only guess that you both have been trying to work on things for awhile now, as these things do not just happen overnight.
As far as her moving out, maybe some time can help the situation, but both of you need to find the problem and try to fix it if you want to make it work. Other than that, you can't force her to stay if she is determined to leave I would need more info to help you further.