Jen Helant
Jen Helant, Counselor
Experience:  I have a degree in psychology and worked with many couples. I am happily married and have been for 10 years.
13551071

How long does it take to get over a 24 year marriage break

How long does it take to get over a 24 year marriage break up
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jen Helant replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. This really depends on the person and the type of relationship they had. This can vary greatly. For some it may be a relief and not need any time at all to get over it whereas another who was left by their partner may need months or years to get past the break up. Then there are relationships where it is mutual, so even though it will take some adjusting to since daily life will change it will not be something very difficult that they would need a lot of time to get past it. If I can help further please let me know.