DrJackiePhD
DrJackiePhD, Doctor
Experience:  I have been doing research in relational/interpersonal communication since 1998. My Ph.D. is in interpersonal communication.
68163550

hi, 16 months ago i got caught having an affair that lasted

Customer Question

hi, 16 months ago i got caught having an affair that lasted 19 months. i have been with my partner for 15 years. as soon as i got pregnant. (a planned pregnancy) he started shouting at me, he can say horrid cruel things sometimes just out of spite. this built and built over 8 years so much so that i had to block him out so he couldn't hurt me anymore. (he says he got spitefull due to me not getting a divorce from my previous husband even tho we were having a child) i met a man who flattered me, said nice things and was suportive to me, i was just starting to sing again. and when he made a pass at me for the third time i accepted his advances. i have since married my partner of 15 years but am at the moment sat in a hotel room far away from home to have sex with a stranger under my husbands instruction to prove that i can have sex with a man i dont love, this i am to film in order to report back. to have sex with someone i dont love is one thing.... but to have sex with someone i dont know is quite another. i thought i could, but i cant. help

Category: Relationship
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hi, I'm Dr. Jackie, a communication specialist and relationship expert. I would like to help. Because this question is a bit involved with several layers of relationships, in my opinion, this needs to be answered via discussion (live chat) and not Q&A (email). It's a snow day for me, so I'm home all day and will be online for large chunks. I would love to talk with you, if you can. It's about 11:20 now East Coast Time. Please let me know so that we can chat. Thank you!