Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  Extensive experience in research and problem solving.
23511658

Me and my boyfriend can't have normal sex. It has to be weird

Customer Question

Me and my boyfriend can't have normal sex. It has to be weird and full of taboos (example he pretends to be my dad raping me, or a stranger that has kidnapped me and using me as a slave, or I pretend to be his mother taking advantage of him, or punishing him for being "bad). He doesn't see anything wrong with this, but it's weirding me out. I would NEVER want to have sex with any of my real parents or children, but why does it turn us on so much? I feel so dirty after having sex and I often cry after because i feel so disgusting. Am I sick? And why can't he see it's wrong?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
This would be unusual by anyone's standards. It sounds like it is fringe fetish behavior. It could also be a sign of some serious psychological problems. I'm not qualified to tell you which order diagnose this but I would suggest you talk to a professional and make sure you're not in any kind of danger. This type of behavior can result in a dangerous situation. And, even if it does not, this type of behavior, being a fetish, is extremely unlikely to change and you are extremely unlikely to become comfortable with it. So I would cut my losses .
Mike