DrJackiePhD
DrJackiePhD, Doctor
Experience:  I have been doing research in relational/interpersonal communication since 1998. My Ph.D. is in interpersonal communication.
68163550

Its a general rating service Im getting on this site

its a general rating for the service Im getting on this site I have asked several questions and 48 hours later I'm still no wiser with my enquiries. I thought this was a service of experts legal and otherwise but everytime I ask a question no one gets back to me you and the moderator are the only ones

Category: Relationship
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 2 years ago.
It's probably a number of things--if you are only offering less than $10 for a question that may take 1/2 an hour to an hour to answer (Remember that JA takes half of whatever you offer, so the Expert only gets half), then not too many lawyers are going to answer if it requires more than a few minutes to answer because they are used to getting $200-$300 an hour. It's just not worth it. Those of us in the "Relationships" area I know get at least $150 an hour in our own practices. When someone offers $8.00, which means we would get $4.00 for a question that will take half an hour or longer to answer, well, it just isn't worth it. I think those of us on here have good hearts because we are working for well under what we are normally paid; but we have to feed our families too! :-) Plus remember that it's summer (practically summer) and many experts now are using vacation time from their full-time jobs and they are not dragging their laptops or tablets with them...
I hope that helps. Check and see what the norm is for whatever category it is that you want answered and then try to offer that. I would suspect if you increase what you are willing to pay, you will get answers. :-0
--Dr. Jackie
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i was offered a standard service where I paid a fee for month of unlimited questions never mind I will just keep going maybe eventually someone will help me

If they are legal questions, whatever the system is offering the attorneys just might not be worth the time because they are very likely losing money from their face-to-face clients. As a psychologist, I don't mind quite as much since I can stay at home with my children more...