DrJackiePhD
DrJackiePhD, Doctor
Experience:  I have been doing research in relational/interpersonal communication since 1998. My Ph.D. is in interpersonal communication.
68163550

I need to find out when my partner got divorced. He has no

I need to find out when my partner got divorced. He has no papers. If I complete the form for the Central Divorce Registry in London, they only search back 10 years, but it may be more than 10 years ago. Is there anyway I can find out please? Thank you, Carol

Category: Relationship
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 2 years ago.
I'm going to refer your question to UK law and hopefully one of our attorney/law experts can help you. But I'm curious as to why you may have chosen the category topic of "Relationship"? Is it because you don't trust what your partner says about when he got divorced? I would think he would know the date or at the very least, the month and year.
I'll refer this now. I wish you the best in seeking the answer! :-)
--Dr. Jackie
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for referral. I'm in a relationship, but recently have had cause not to trust what has been said.

Do you want relationship advice/recommendations? I'm Dr. Jackie, an interpersonal communication researcher/professor and relationship counselor/expert. I want to try to help. And I can help with relationship issues. If you have specific questions, I can try to answer.
I also want to let you know I did refer you to the law category and UK law. Hopefully you will hear back from one of those experts! :-)
Best,
--Dr. Jackie
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Why does my status show as 'Finished'? I haven't had an answer as you referred my question. Please advise. Thank you.