TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

My fiancé is on Twitter and Facebook . I notice that he

Customer Question

Hi , My fiancé is on Twitter and Facebook . I notice that he follows a quite a lot of Page3 type girls. Is that normal ? I discovered that when we went on holiday , he checked on his Twitter and hi liked/a post from type page 3 girls who invited everyone to a live show showing her body. Is it normal that I'm angry and upset and how should I bring the subject to discuss my feeling about it? Thank you
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 2 years ago.
I can understand how upsetting this is...if he is your fiance then why is he following these other women. I would be open with him...not in an accusatory way but just let him know that you are aware of what he does on twitter and FB and it feels hurtful to you. I would ask why he is doing it..if he hides it and is defensive then I would be worried moving forward in terms of his desire to be open and honest with you. If he says it is harmless and he just looks at these women and nothing more, okay we can deal with it. But be open and loving and not angry when you talk to him. That will be your best chance of getting him to be open about things.