12826847

I talked to another man online after a couple of days he

Customer Question

hi i talked to another man online after a couple of days he started being funny with me and it was a bit nasty i told him i wanted to be just friends but he was funny again with me i told him not to message me for 5 days which he didnt and i sent him a
message after 5 days telling him that i wanted friendship only he was ok with it then he started saying that i should tell the truth which i did i have not given him my surname my email address or my phone number he gave me all the info ie, phone number land
line and mobile also his email i have used none of these i did send a face pic can he catch up to me or put my face pic on facebook saying he wants to find me thanks
Category: Relationship
How can I help with this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What info can he get about me from just the picture. i don't want to talk to him again
Well, it depends.
If you have an internet presence otherwise then that is something he could trace.
If you do not then this will come to nothing.
If you have used this photograph elsewhere on the internet and that has personal information then it is possible he could locate that. It depends what the traces will show.
The great chance is usernames. If you regularly use the same user name or a similar one then that would be an easier hit to find.
Even if he does trace you though he is not going to be able to find you unless you actually have your name and address on the internet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
IM not on fb twitter or linked in and i never use a profile pic the face pic i sent was a private one. the age and bithdate i gave were wrong the picture 6 yrs old. your final thoughts
He is probably not going to be able to do very much with that then.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Only post on fb
There is an outside chance he could do that.