TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

I have been seeing a man months who I really

Customer Question

I have been seeing a man for seventeen months who I really like. Up to now it has just been sexual. I am ready to move it up a little but not a full on relationship he doesn't seem to want to. I have finished it with him twice because of this but he still keeps coming back very confused?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 2 years ago.
He clearly enjoys it being casual with you and hasn't made any attempt to have things be more serious. Yet, this is what you desire. He comes back because he cares for you and enjoys all that the relationship has to offer....it comes down to you and what you want moving forward. I hear you want more....ask for more and if he can't give it then it is up to you to decide if staying is the best thing or ending it and truly ending it once and for all. All about what you want and what you can live with.