TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

I seem to find it difficult to trust guys that I love and to

I seem to find it difficult to trust guys that I love and to be in relationship. how can I change that
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 2 years ago.
It sounds like you may have been hurt in the past and if that is the case, then it comes down to you understanding when it is coming up and reminding yourself that this situation can be different if you let it. It will take some practice and some risk on your part, but life and relationships are all about that....if you don't risk it, then it will be hard to find anything long standing and I can hear that is what you desire. so, trust yourself and your intuition and get out there, have fun and let someone new into your heart.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes you are right there I have been hurt in the past really bad that has always make me think the next person I fall in love with is also going to do the same to me.

Thanks for your advice.

And that is a scary feeling but if you don't put forth all of you and you hold back because of this fear then you won't be able to develop the relationship that you truly desire! Even without hurt from the past, there is risk, but I suggest live life fully and openly and the right one will end up in your heart.
I am here if you need more support...if all good for now, please take a moment to click on the rating tab to rate my support. Thanks so much in advance.