Joan
Joan, Notary/Weddings
Experience:  Taught Marriage Keepers
5071285

Is it wrong to have a crush on someone that is soon to be 18yrs

Customer Question

Is it wrong to have a crush on someone that is soon to be 18yrs old in a weeks time when I m 29yrs old?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I am a General specialist. This is a touchy question, because the person is just turning 18. If the person was 21 and you were 33, it would not be frowned upon the way it is when someone is just turning 18 and you are 29. It is the same year difference. The key here is having a crush is not really wrong, it is whether you act upon the crush and how the person responds once they are 18. At 18 a person becomes of legal age, so they can make their own decisions. I would wait until after the person is 18 to express any feelings. Also remember at the age of 18 all the freedom is new, so I would go very slow as that person is just getting out into the world. I hope I have addressed your concerns and you will Rate my service 5 Stars.Joan
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Just checking in to see if you found my information helpful, or if you needed further help.Joan