Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I;m very upset about my life is dull mow since my late mother

Customer Question

i;m very upset about my life is dull mow since my late mother passed away in 2005 so i try find new gay relationship for 28 yaes is waste of life nobody have me again thanks
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.
Hello from JustAnswer.
There is no single answer or situation that is right for everybody, nor can anyone over the internet determine what is right for you. However, we can discuss how you can determine what is right for you.
Have you considered seeing a counselor?
I have not heard back from my request for additional information.
As I said above, there is no answer for the right relationship that is correct for everyone. Ultimately, the relationship that feels right for you is the correct relationship. If you are struggling in finding the best answer to your situation, the usual first step would be to see a counselor/therapist.
It is also worth noting that someone with certain mental health issues, such as depression or anxiety, may find it easier to reach these decisions if the mental health issue is treated. For example, depression can be very common in people that feel ostracized from society, and treating the depression may help these people come to terms with the difficulties in their lives. While a counselor may help you identify symptoms that may be due to depression and counseling may help the depression, it also may be necessary to see your doctor for consideration of treatment with medicines.
If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.