DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

My Fiancée thinks she is - SexualShe has just recently

Customer Question

My Fiancée thinks she is Bi- Sexual
She has just recently told me, for the last year she has been feeling this way, after 10 years with me and a child that she thinks she could be Bi-Sexual..
Without being crass, she says she like big butts. lol, but i am educated in psychology and sexology so my instincts tell me that she is just being a human female who likes female form. She has also explained the same. She likes the form of females and does not want to be labelled. She laughs that we can both apprecaite teh same.
I tell here immediately when told, that I am fine. Its true because i think I have known for some time. She has a preference to Male form. That is obvious.
So i ask myself, Is it simply the same female endeavour to watch and like ( and be aroused ) by females pleasing females or variations ( maleqs and females alike ), by imagining yourself being the recipient of the pleasure.
I myself love the intimate side of sex rather than the physical. But the irony is that i have never been able to express that with my partner, because when i try to slow down and " be the feminine side" she gets bored, but she loves the male dominance side.
That's my confusion .what do i do. ( What freaks me out more is that when she confessed to me, she immediately told me that she thinks her best friend is also bisexual who had an actual experience. ) My own mind tells me to wander. her friend matches the criteria she has explained. and in our first dates together it was a joke that they kissed, although that stopped I think because i said it was unconformatable to continue as a joke.
Contradictions. IS she Bi or is she just being curious.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.
HelloIf she "thinks" she is bisexual then she is not sure.And if she is not sure, she has a sexual identity problem.This might be minimal, or more problematic.It is not what you do at this point, it is what she does, and she should see a sexual identity therapist to go into this. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.