TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

If a male friend who I went out with at the weekend and kissed

Customer Question

If a male friend who I went out with at the weekend and kissed etc texts me the next day asking me to let him know when my next child free night is so we can do it agdin.. Is this a blow off or he is trying to get me to ask him out or if he was interested would he ask me out? Thanks
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 1 year ago.
Hi. It sounds to me like he is interested in taking you out again and that is why he is asking to let him know when you have a child free night. I think that he did just ask you out...so find a free night and let him know when that it and then make a plan. He texted you the next day which is a great sign.
Let me know your thoughts.
Let me know if I can support you further. If all good for now, please take a moment to click on the rating tab to rate my support. Thanks so much in advance.Jen