TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

Can you help I am currently in a relationship and have

Hi Can you help I am currently in a relationship and have been now for 2 years but I have these constant urges to meet with other girls ? My Sexual need are met and I love my Partner and I know she loves me but i cant seam to help trying to get other girls.... What can i do
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 1 year ago.
Seems like you are needing and wanting the thrill of something new and that is why you are intrigued by trying to get other girls. It fills that need for the rush you get when seeing someone new, getting them and enjoying your time together. I would suggest trying to cultivate some thrilling times with your girlfriend so that you can replicate those feelings within the relationship so you don't need to find that thrill elsewhere. The endorphin rush you get with something new is very powerful and once that subsides as it naturally has within your relationship, you seek it out with others. Create some fun and exciting stuff, role play, whatever it is to keep the fires burning.
Let me know if I can support you further. If all good for now, please take a moment to click on the rating tab to rate my support so that I may be credited for my time. Thanks in advance.Jen