TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

Developing a relationship with an escort?

developing a relationship with an escort?
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi i visited an escort a couple of days back and she was completely besotted by me. She went as far as being reluctant to accept the money i offered. As i stayed at her place she even cooked for me and said that she doesn't normally do this for anyone. She saved my number and even said we can become 'friends with benefits'. I am attracted to her but don't want to force anything as her line of work is probably a major concern. Ideally i would like to take it further and see where it goes but it seems that she is new to escorting and might want to carry on. On a positive note she did say i can call and visit her any time as she had something that she wanted to reveal to me.
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 6 months ago.

These types of deeper feelings can develop but they don't usually make for a long-term relationship and connection. She is new to the escort business as you say and she has yet to develop her way to move through the space of working with clients and not becoming connected in the way you believe she has. It is also quite possible that while she may have feelings for you and even other clients, that she cultivates those feelings on both sides as that is part of the business to maintain a client. Whether she has cooked for others or given her number out to others is not knowable, but I would caution against feeling like there is more than what is at the surface.

I await your thoughts.

Let me know if I can support you further. If all good for now, please take a moment to click the rating tab to rate my support. Thanks in advance.

Jen

I am not able to provide a live phone call but am happy to continue here.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi can we talk using this chat
as we have been doing thus far
If you both feel strongly for one another you can always put your feelings out there and see if things have a chance. Let me know how else I can support you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i would say its a one off though so am a bit hesitant to follow it up only if its worth doing so.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
What would be the tell tale signs that someone of that sort is interested in taking things further?
It's a chance for sure but what guarantees to we have with anything in life? You could put it out and if she says no then move on.
This feels about business to me...yes she has said wonderful things but no way to truly know unless you take the risk.
I hear your trepidation but tell me what is there to lose for you by putting your feelings out there?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yep i have tried to get in touch today by text and phonecall and there has been no response. So i have decided to delete the number and leave the ball in her court.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I think its fear of rejection.
Ok then that tells me my earlier gut about it all may be right. I think you have a solid plan. Fear of rejection is normal but remember this is her business and she made me very good at what she does.
Forgive the typos above. she may be good at what she does.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
In short what would you advice me to do?
Dust off and move on and look for someone that can provide real love with mutuality and deeper connection.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yep i will certainly do that as i can't exhaust my efforts on something that's not willing to put the same effort.
Exactly. I like that strength. Get out there and enjoy life.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Will do. your advice is invaluable as it saves me from making a massive mistake.
It is my pleasure. Thanks for being open about it all. Come back and request me anytime and please take a moment to click on the rating tab to rate my support. Thanks so much in advance.
Jen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience: Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach