TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

I have just texted this lady i like to ask her what her

Hi i have just texted this lady i like to ask her what her plans for the weekend and she said 'No special plan just ...' and she has asked me 'what about yours?I would like to show that am interested in meeting up with her and catching up. I don't want to come across as desperateor needy but i want it to sound like am giving her hints i would like to see her how can i respond to the text message?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 1 year ago.

You won't sound needy if you put your desires out directly...beating around the bush and dropping hints won't led you where you desire and that is to spend some time together. I would write a simple text saying....you mentioned not having any special plans, but how about we get together and create something special. That is cute and playful and quite intriguing.

Let me know your thoughts.