TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

How to keep my distance sex life with my girlfriend alive

Customer Question

How to keep my long distance sex life with my girlfriend alive and enjoyable? There are a couple of things I want to try that may help but she is not for them..
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 1 year ago.

If she is not up for them then it will make things tough for you...trying to convince her in a pushy way but helping her to feel safe and adventurous might help her to feel okay about what it is you want to try to keep the spice alive. Go to her with love and care and ask her for her trust. If she still is not open to it, then you must respect that and find alternate ways such as seeing her more often to keep things fresh and happy.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what alternate ways to you suggest are good?

That would need to come from you but clearly she doesn't feel safe enough to do so..I would at this point try and see her more and keep building on that comfort and trust.

See if she feels comfortable to text and be silly and fun....start there.