TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

I wear highheels do you think i can tell my wife

i wear highheels do you think i can tell my wife
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 10 months ago.

Hi. Thanks for being so open. It sounds to me that if you are asking the question then it means you desire to share it with her. If that is the case then being open about it and helping her to understand it all could go a long way. If you have a loving and supportive relationship then I would hope she can be open to hearing it and your feelings and support you in whatever way you need around this or any other issue.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
ok do you think i should go out with my heels on so people can see me in them ?

That can only be answered by you and your comfort level is and what you need around it all. If you desire to be seen, then you will know that. I know living in secret can be very tough so check in with yourself as to what you desire around it all and what will keep you most safe.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
if you was out with friends and saw me in heels would you find it funny seeing a man in heels ?

I am in the profession to understand people's feelings and behaviors and not fund them funny, but rather to be inclusive of all people and styles. Do others feel the same way? Some will and some won't...sadly that is the world we live in.

*find sorry for the typo above.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
i wear 5" heels so a lot of people will see them you ladys are very lucky to wear them all the time do wear them ?

You will make the choice that feels right for you. I wish you the best. Be well.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
sorry was do you wear them ?

Do what feels right for you. Only you can decide what you want to do. Wishing you all good things.