TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

There is a girl I really like, when I look at her It drives

Customer Question

There is a girl I really like, when I look at her It drives me crazy, I asked her out twice,she called me lovely but turned me down, she is leaving tomorrow is there anything more I can do or is it one of those things.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 1 year ago.

Maybe you can try and talk to her before she leaves and rather than just ask her out, be more open with your feelings and let her know that you have an interest in her and while you know she thinks you are lovely, you would like to know if perhaps she might have an interest too at some point. This way, you are trying to find out more and if she says she isn't interested then at least you know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You.
What about
best of luck with Your Course in Reading, if you would ever like to go out/hang in the future let me know.

That works fine too and it keeps it open should she have the desire.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's very frustrating liking someone and to perhaps never know what could be
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Even if she just didn't like me on that way

It definitely is but it sounds like you are handling it well and doing the right things. She knows how you feel so give her that nice parting message and then let things play out as they will.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank You

My pleasure. Be well. Be strong and be open with her and I hope it all works out for you. Please take a moment to click the rating tab to rate my support. Thanks so much.

Jen