TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Professional Coach
64783947

I started going to a new gp 4 months ago he is a very kind

I started going to a new gp 4 months ago he is a very kind good looking man but I never thought about him in a romantic way ,I thought he was gay .but the last month he is doing things that I don't understand while he started checking me out in a very obvious way ,he was consulting me he was running my leg several times he carressed my cheeck ,he hugs me ,one time he told me you look very pretty today something is changed but I can't tell what it is and I love the color of the dress on you ,then once I went to him and had my son with me he fell asleep he proposed to take me home but I said no ,one time I called the clinic the lady that answered kept insisting that I see another go and I refused when I told my go what happened he refused to make me pay I insisted I want to pay he told me no I'm happy with my dicission and thank you for not seeing another doctor ,I had a bad reaction with eczema The dermatologist I see is in the same clinic that he works in I kept calling the clinic they wouldn't answer so I called my gp secretary to help me book an appointment with the dermatologist the next day my go called me 6 times he told me that his secretary just called him and told me he wanted to make sure I was okay he was worried and tries to tell me which medicine I can take , he is the man of my dreams but I never thought of him because I had a feeling he was gay but since he started caring about me I thought that mayb he is straight and likes me ,I really like him a lot I really don't know what to do I'm very confused
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But he never made a move like ask me out or told me he likes me
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 1 year ago.

It is hard to know what he may be feeling and if it extends past being a caring doctor. Are you comfortable to be open about your feelings and ask if he shares some of your feelings and has a desire to go out for coffee? It may be the only way you know so it comes down to your comfort level and handling the answer no matter what that answer is.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am a very shy person I would never be able to tell him how I feel

I understand that so then maybe the best course of action would be to wait it out a bit and see if he reaches out in a wya that clears things up.

Are you okay with waiting it out and seeing what happens?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you very much for your help

I hope it works out in the way you desire and if you feel comfortable at any point then share your feelings.

Please take a moment to click the rating stars to rate my support. Thanks so much in advance.

Jen

I am hoping you can take care of the rating for me now. I am here for you again. Thanks so much.

Jen