TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I don't want to make love to my husband the problem has been

Customer Question

I don't want to make love to my husband the problem has been ongoing for quite some time
Category: Relationship
Expert:  JohnMichaels,MS,LPC replied 5 months ago.

I​ am sure that is frustrating. I want to help you, but I have some questions first. How long have you been married? What was your sex life like before you started having these problems? Exactly how long has this been going on? What kind of trauma have you experienced in life? How old are you? How is this effecting other aspects of your marriage? Are either you or your husband involved in porn or extramarital sexual activity of any sort?