TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

I told this guy i love him today. We have a connection and

Customer Question

I told this guy i love him today. We have a connection and there is no doubt that he likes me and he did have an idea of how i was feeling before I said I love you but his response was just to tell me he was happy in his marriage. I am also in a long term relationship with someone who i was happy with until i fell for Anthony. Does mean the end of all hope with Anthony
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 3 months ago.

Hi there. It appears that Anthony has made his decision and wants to keep the marriage together. Maybe you can make it work in your current relationship.