Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

If a man is only willing to see a women once a week in a

If a man is only willing to see a women once a week in a relationship and has no interest in her meeting his friends, is this a sign that he is scared of intimacy and commitment? This is after eight months of dating.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 1 month ago.

Well it does sound fishy to me. Does he say why he does not want to meet the friends or meet more often?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
He just doesn't feel the need. He is definitely single etc. He just doesn't need much together time and doesn't seem to want integrate our lives. Which makes me wonder if I should walk away
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 1 month ago.

Well you are just dating. So you have any reason to walk away. You have to give him credit for laying his true feelings out there up front. I guess if this does not jive with you then walk away. Sounds like he is not interested in developing the relationship.