Mike
Mike, Renault Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I HAVE RENAULT SCENIC DYNAMIGUE 1,6 PROPLE WHITH DOORS LOCKIN

Customer Question

I HAVE RENAULT SCENIC DYNAMIGUE 1,6 PROPLE WHITH DOORS LOCKIN PLEASE HELP
Category: Renault
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer...

My name is MIKE, Im happy to help you with this...

Can you tell me - has this happened all of a sudden or are they gradual faults - that you now wish to deal with?

Too - please tell me exactly what you have tried / done so far ?

What year is the Renault you have -?

Rgds, MIKE...................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2004 suddenly because the boot will not lock the central locking will not work either

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello Andreas - Thank you for your reply and info..

Are you saying that none of the central locking system will operate at all ?

If that is the case - will it work with the button inside the car or not?

Rgds, MIKE.........................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

onley tte bood and drivers door do not close

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no when you are out of the car and the pres lock key only boot door and drivers door stay open thank you

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again..

In that case, we can assume that either there is a wiring fault in the circuits to the two individual doors - drivers door and boot... or a fault with the actual mechanisms.

The system does not have separate fuses for each door etc so it wont be that - so you need to check the circuits .

Check the wires where they run from the car body through the black rubber tubes to the door / boot - often the wires break or rub / chaff in there causing the problem you have.

If its not that , then you have to remove the panels on the door and boot and check the circuits inside the panels - and the mechanisms to find and then cure the fault as with what is then found... Those are the ways forward on this one now to get this fixed for you..

Thank you Andreas -

Let me know if you need anything else on this - If you do get back to me wishing to discuss it further- I will get back to asap after I receive your reply.

Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.