Robert
Robert, Renault Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified 19+yrs exp/self employed technician in the UK
13210289

I have scenis 1.4 2004 with water under the carpets and all

Customer Question

i have scenis 1.4 2004 with water under the carpets and all the car dont starts ,no dash lights ,i find the socket under the carpet on the pa-sager side in water . i replace the fuse board under bonnet after i dray the water but the same ,what to do now?
Category: Renault
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help you with this..

I need you to give me full / complete information - a full over view of the situation you have here with this vehicle - inc what you have done / tried so far - and to inc the actual symptoms of the non start - what has been checked as well etc -

Rgds, MIKE...........................
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i had water under the carpets

i finde a plug under water at pasanger footwell i have check the connection after i dried the socket and the faults from brake cleared i have diagnostic 4 the car

i dont have communication with engine ,fuse box ,dash ,central locking ,now lights in the dash ,after i connect the new fuse box ,in 10 mins the screen display electronic error

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Mike you got loast ?
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.

Hello again John..

Thank you for your reply. Im afraid it came in last night after I had finished for the evening..

There appears to be a lot to this situation John - bear in mind I cannot be there -- I need you to tell me all - everything - bring me right up to date with all that you have done... inc work - parts replaced - and recent diagnostic results..etc..

Plus - what went wrong exactly in the first place..

Rgds, MIKE..........................

( Ps- I will always get back to you - I am not on line 24/7 - but will get back to you when I receive your reply - Please do not list new questions on the same issue - duplicate posts are not allowed and are always closed - this is to protect you from double fees. )

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The drayn holes under the wipers was cover and the water flow on the floor I can't conect with the ecu ,dash, the onli sistems working ar brakes Central locking i have find o soket in the water on pasager side I cleaned and I have change the fuse box under the bonet is thesame