Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

All warning lights come on and out when car is being driven

Customer Question

All warning lights come on and out when car is being driven only for a split second renault megane
Category: Renault
Expert:  Greg replied 4 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

First check the connections on the battery ,must be clean and tight ,clean with a emery cloth on the post and inside the clamps .

This is a tricky issue to diagnose, but from experiance this has in most cases turned out to be a bad alternator , it will in most cases test out okay when checked as this is an intermittent problem .

Preventive check, and check all connections in the engine compartment , fuse box connections , engine ECM connection wiring harness for damage.

But until the problem comes and stays this will be a hard issue to check for ,but please go ahead and check all the connection you can get at.

Need further assitance with this issue then please get back to me.

Please rate my help a 3 to 5. " If you are not satisfied please don't rate."
We can continue to work or I can opt out .
For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting .
If I don't reply soon I will as quick as I can as we may be on different time zones

Rgds Greg