Peterkmiles
Peterkmiles, UK Car Mechanic
Experience:  13 years experience at the highest level of automotive technology
37560582

Have experienced continuous starting problems from flat batteries

Customer Question

Have experienced continuous starting problems from flat batteries with my Renault Megane 56 Reg. Told alternator is okay & fitted 3 new batteries. Have as advised turned off automatic head lights.
Category: Renault
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Shantel

Thanks for email -Yes am okay with continuing to wait for an answer as I really need to find out what is causing problem. Could you please advise in another week if search still not successful.

thank you

Ross

Hello Ross,

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Peterkmiles replied 4 years ago.

Have you had the vehicle inspected for a battery drain? This would seem a likely cause. Have you checked the obvious things like the interior lights not being left on? Check the boot light too.

Let me know how you get on.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

to Peterkmiles

Yes have now checked interior lights & the boot light & appears no problems there.